Terms and Conditions
Descriptionari Terms of Service
Everything Stops For Tea (the "Company") offers Descriptionari.com (the "Website") according to the Terms of Service declared below. The Company reserves the right to modify these terms without notice. Your continued usage of the Website constitutes your acceptance of these terms, available at http://www.descriptionari.com/our/terms/. Violation of any terms may result in removal of your postings and termination of your account. Questions about the Terms of Service may be sent to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each time you use Descriptionari.com, you are representing that you are at least 18, or that you are at least 13 years old and have your parents' or legal guardians' permission to use Descriptionari.com.
- You may not use the Website for any illegal actions or to break laws in your legal jurisdiction.
- You may not hack the Website to collect or harvest information about other users.
- The Website maybe suspended, modified or removed from the internet at any time for any reason, no notice needs to be given, although we will where possible.
- The Website are provided "as is". You assume absolute responsibility and risk for your use of the Website. The Company does not warrant that (i) the Website will meet your needs, (ii) you will be satisfied with the Website, (iii) the Website will be without errors or omissions, (iv) or that any errors or omissions will be corrected.
- The Company is not responsible or liable for any damages or loss resulting from your use of the Website.
- Any failure of the Company to enforce or exercise a right provided in these terms is not a waiver of that right.
- Descriptionari.com may contain mature content that some may find offensive. If you are likely to be offended by mature content that may be sexually explicit or contain coarse language, please do not visit Descriptionari.com.
- Should any provision of this Terms of Service be found invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms shall still apply.
- This Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and supersedes any and all previous agreements, written or oral, between you and the Company, including previous versions of the Terms of Service.
Users of the website may not :
- post content that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
- post content that violates any party's intellectual property;
- post content that is detrimental to the quality or intended spirit of the Website.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
- Collect or harvest any data about other users;
- Provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
- Provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may consititue or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not do any of the following toward other users, the website, moderators or any other person;
- abuse, make defamatory statements, harass, threaten violence, flame, stalk, intimidate any person or organization, engage in any other threatening behaviour, or impersonating another person;
- be a party to any illegal activity or activity that violates others' rights;
- provide false, misleading or inaccurate information;
- hack or modify the Website to falsely imply an association with the Company;
- implying or pretend to be affiliated with a company or organization with which you are not affiliated, or misrepresent the extent of your affiliation or role with an affiliated company or organization; or
- disclosing personal or proprietary information of another user, person or organization.
The Company maintains the right to revoke or suspend the account of any user at any time for any reason. At any time, for any reason the Company can refuse to allow a post or to delete it permanently. The company is not obligated to remove offensive content or to correct errors or omissions.
By submitting Content, you represent and warrant that such content:
- shall not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, intellectual property and proprietary rights;
- shall not be fraudulent or involve counterfeit or stolen information or items;
- shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; and
- shall not create any liability for The Company or any of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders.
Medical Information Disclaimer
The Website are not a forum for the exchange of medical information, advice or the promotion of self-destructive behaviour (e.g., eating disorders, suicide). While you may freely discuss your troubles, you should not look to the Website for information or advice on such topics. Instead, we recommend that you talk in person with a trusted adult that you know or a medical professional.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, AND IS IN NO WAY INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, CURE, OR TREAT ANY MEDICAL OR OTHER CONDITION. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER PRIOR TO STARTING ANY NEW DIET AND ASK YOUR DOCTOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SERVICE PROVIDER AND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY OR LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE.
Registration and Account Creation
Use of User ID/Password
If you register and/or set up an account on the Website, you will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Registration Information. You may not authorize others to use your Registration Information. You may not sub-license, transfer, sell or assign your Registration Information and/or this Agreement to any third party without our written approval. Any attempt to do so will be null and void and shall be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
You are solely responsible for all usage or activity on your account including, but not limited to, use of the account by any person who uses your Registration Information, with or without authorization, or who has access to any computer on which your account resides or is accessible.
Registration or refusal to register accounts is at the sole discretion of the Company. You are responsible for using the Website in a private and secure manner. Utilizing bots to register accounts is not permitted. The right to suspend or terminate your account at any time for any reason is reserved by the Company, and is not liable for any damage or loss resulting from such suspension or termination.
Copyright and Ownership
The Company owns intellectual property rights to any protectable part of the Website, including but not limited to the design, artwork, functionality, and documentation. You are not permitted to copy, modify, or reverse engineer any part of the Website owned by the Company. Any words, descriptions, or other information (collectively, "Content") posted on the Website shall remain the sole and exclusive property of their author, and you as the provider of the Content shall be solely responsible for your Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it. When you post Content on the Website, you agree to grant the Company a worldwide, royalty-free, fully sublicenseable, non-exclusive license to copy, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, modify (e.g., re-format), re-arrange and make derivative works of your Content on the Website, on services affiliated with the Website and elsewhere (including but not limited to print, video, audio or computer media), regardless of the form of media used or of whether such media or services now exist or are developed in the future. By posting Content to the Website, you hereby represent and warrant that you have the right to post that Content and to grant the foregoing rights to the Company. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict the Company's rights under separate licenses to User Content. Please remember that the Website is a public platform, and that other Users may search for, see and use any User Content that you make publicly available through the Website. The Company is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from the Website transmitting information such as personal messages over unencrypted networks such as email. The Company respects the intellectual property of others. It may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate accounts of users who repeatedly infringe others' rights. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information to the Company's copyright agent: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest; a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site; your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
The Company's agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By email: email@example.com
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
This Agreement, your access to and use of the Website, and all related matters are governed solely by the laws of British Columbia, Canada and applicable federal laws of Canada (and in the case of use of the Website in Quebec by residents of Quebec, by the laws of Quebec and the applicable federal laws of Canada). Any dispute between you and The Company or any other person arising from, connected with or relating to the Website, this Agreement, or any related matters (collectively "Disputes") will be resolved before the Courts of British Columbia, sitting in the City of Vancouver (and in the case of use of the Website in Quebec by residents of Quebec, before the Courts of Quebec, sitting in the City of Montreal), and you hereby irrevocably submit and attorn to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of those courts in respect of all Disputes.
The Company does not and cannot review all Content posted to or created by users accessing the Website, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications or the activities of these users. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content through the Website, The Company is merely acting as a passive conduit for the distribution of such information and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the Content or the Website users' activities. The Company and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders do not undertake or assume any duty to monitor the Website for inappropriate Content. The Company and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the Content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation.
Updated: February 2012